Emily Marie Photography is a maternity and newborn photographer specializing in capturing motherhood’s beauty and the miracle of life. We work in Ripon and Modesto, CA, so we’re close to you no matter where you live.
Our photographers have years of experience photographing expectant mothers and babies, so you can trust us to capture these once-in-a-lifetime moments perfectly. Schedule your session today!
Maternity shoots are a great way to capture the beauty of pregnancy and the anticipation of meeting your new baby. I offer maternity shoots in Ripon, Modesto, CA, and the surrounding area. I strive to create a relaxed and comfortable environment for my clients, where they can feel free to be themselves and show their personality. I believe that every mom-to-be is beautiful, and I hope that my photos reflect that. If you are interested in booking a maternity shoot with me, please contact me today. I look forward to capturing this special time in your life!
How do you describe a maternity shoot?
A maternity shoot is a photo session that captures the expectant mother in the weeks or days leading up to childbirth. It is an opportunity to document the changes her body is going through and the anticipation of meeting her new baby. Maternity shoots can be done in a studio or on location and may involve just the expectant mother or include other family members as well.
Why are maternity photos important?
Maternity photos are important because they capture a moment in time that you will never be able to get back. This is a time when your body is changing, and you are experiencing so many emotions. These photos will be a reminder of this special time for years to come.
Newborn shoots are some of my favorite kinds of shoots! I love capturing the wonder and miracle of new life. If you are interested in booking a newborn shoot with me, please contact me today. I am currently located in Ripon, CA, but I am willing to travel to surrounding areas.
Why are newborn photos important?
There are a few reasons why newborn photos are important. First, they capture a moment in time that you will never be able to get back. Second, they allow you to share your joy with friends and family who may not have been able to meet your new baby in person. Finally, they provide you with lasting memories of this special time in your life.
How to look beautiful for your maternity photoshoot?
You can do a few things to help you look your best for your maternity photoshoot. First, get plenty of rest leading up to the shoot. Second, eat healthily and drink plenty of water so your skin will be glowing. Finally, wear something that makes you feel beautiful and comfortable.
I hope these tips help you prepare for your maternity photoshoot!
What should I Caption my maternity photos?
You could use some captions when posting your pictures on Instagram or other social media.
1. “A little bit of heaven in my arms.”
2. “Blessed beyond measure.”
3. “My heart is so full.”
4. “Grateful for this sweet life.”
5. “My everything.”
6. “So in love with you, little one.”
7. “Counting down the days until we meet you!”
8. “Dreaming of you, baby.”
9. “Can’t wait to hold you in my arms.”
10. “You’re my sunshine after the rain.”
Is it worth doing a maternity shoot?
Ideas for a Maternity Photography Shoot
1. Pick the right time- Doing a shoot too early on in your pregnancy may make you feel more self-conscious about your body, while waiting too long might make you feel uncomfortable and rushed. The sweet spot is usually around 6-8 months along.
2. Don’t forget the details- You want to remember this time not just for how your bump looked but also for all the little details like your wedding ring, morning sickness remedies, and cute maternity clothes.
3. Get creative with locations and poses- A change of scenery can do wonders for your photos, and there are endless possibilities for posed shots that show off your beautiful belly.
4. Incorporate family and friends- If you want to, involve your partner or other children in the shoot for some truly special memories.
5. Embrace your pregnancy- This is a time to celebrate your body and all it’s doing! Relax, have fun, and enjoy the process.
1663 N Ripon Rd #1203 Ripon, Ca 95366 | 209-879-3515 | [email protected]
Emily serves the Modesto, California and surrounding communities including Ripon, Manteca, and Stockton.